Thursday 6 December 2012

Random Rantings #14

Phew!

I never thought that doing nothing and just playing MMORPG gives you a hectic day.

Why?

I just got two calls while surfing Facebook and playing Dragon Nest. Both phone calls are about certain opportunities. I decided to grab both and weigh down which one is the better choice.

Anyways, I decided I miss creating a marketing plan and researching. (<----not really easy, though) I miss making my mind think about how to resolve problems and achieve objectives. I miss how to make my creative juices flow in my brain. And, what I miss most is having an inspiration by just walking around like stupid.

All of those came to me when I was doing some projects due later for opportunity B. But, I still hope I could have the fame and fortune given by opportunity A. HARD CHOICES! Nevertheless, I just want to enjoy whatever work I land on.

Wish me luck with the opportunities I decided to grab on! Have a great day! (^_^)d

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?