Sunday 6 January 2013

Random Rantings #23

I was so busy that I always forget to update my blog. I'm SO SORRY!!!! <(。_。)>

I got two pending completed anime series postings for Sukitte Ii na Yo and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun . I'll posting it within this week and I'll also start on two new anime series which would be Cuticle Detective Inaba and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Alright, so this is not only the reason why I am posting this posts. I wanna blabber about a specific feeling about a specific person (whom I won't say who). I was so IRRITATED because it feels like, he's so stubborn and won't even understand what I'm saying even though I am teeling it already directly. REALLY, I am a stubborn person myself, but come on! (━┳━ _ ━┳━)

Okay, I'm not an arrogant, b-*-tch but if you think of me as such, no comment. I rejected him not only once, but his stubborness knows no limit, and I need to make him feel the hurt so that he would give up. I'm not really a bad person but hell, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! WE HAVEN'T EVEN MET! How'd you profess an ever lasting love to a person you don't know?? Me? I DON'T! GRRRRRRR! щ(ಥДಥщ)

Maybe, this is the reason why people calls me COLD and UNFEELING. It's just that I don't wanna assume something that is not really there. (~_~ ;;) I respect a person's feeling as my own, but puh-lease, be sensible enough to accept defeat when it strikes you right on your face. I am a very competitive person and I do know how eat my pride if a situation depended on it. I know what to value and what to throw away. *sigh* 

He is a very good person but I don't understand why... for some unspecified reason, which I could not fathom. He is acting like a bear with a sore foot around those people close to me, justifying it by saying he is jealous. For me, we have no other relationship than being FRIENDS in a guild in an online game. PEOPLE, this is REALITY! I am an OTAKU, I also COSPLAY and I LOVE Sword Art Online but puh-lease, don't make me like a real living Asuna and he's Kirito. DANG! (;≧皿≦)I was really like WTF!! WTH!! Why do you want to continue making our relationship awkward? I want my friend back, but THAT doesn't me you can give me an ultimatum. Because when I give out ultimatums, there won't be any other choice (so, I wouldn't say that is an ultimatum right? LOL). 

Anyways, I exploded when I realize what the ultimatum means. It's as if, he's telling me that we had some kind of a special relationship in anyway (which on my part, THERE ISN'T!!! (;≧皿≦)). Yeah yeah, you may call me all kind of b-*-tchy names. BUT! Why'd you tell me, if you tell me I'm bothering you I would avoid you. HULLO! I've lived my life without you in it and now you wanna drive into my psychological sense and make me realize how special you are. If you wanna do something in reverse psychology, don't ever tell that person straight faced whatever it is you are trying to do. It doesn't end well. Trust me! *sigh* Oh, and he even told that to a friend of mine whom he just fought with a little over a week ago. 

I've got no hard feelings for him. For one, I am the one doing the rejection and two, he is a nice person (online). BUT, what he is trying to do to me is suffocating me in ways more than any person realize. I was like, WTH, we are not bf/gf and nor are we married so STAY THE HELL BACK! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

*deep sigh* I finally got that off my chest. ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ Thank you!

Alright alright! Till next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?